(4) LESSOR agrees to comply with all safety regulations required by the Department of Transportation
and the various States in which operations are conducted.
(5) In consideration for the use of the equipment and services of LESSOR, the LESSEE agrees to
compensate LESSOR by the load or by the hour, depending on the job contract. LESSOR will provide any
additional permitting requested by LESSEE
(6) Payment shall be made within 15 days after submission of the necessary delivery documents and
other paperwork concerning a trip in the service of LESSEE. LESSOR must complete all trip tickets and
reports. Each trip report must be turned in before the next trip is assigned. There will be a 9% charge for
every payment that is paid on demand. For every payment that is paid on the scheduled Friday of payment,
there will be no additional fee.
(7) The LESSOR is responsible for providing all fuel, meals and lodging, repairs and maintenance to
tractor and trailer, tolls, ferries, detention, etc. necessary in the operation of equipment while in the
service of LESSEE. If it becomes necessary for LESSEE to pay or provide any item that LESSOR is
responsible for, the LESSEE has the right to deduct such cost from the LESSOR's compensation at the
time of payment. If such deduction becomes necessary, then LESSEE will provide LESSOR
with a full explanation and/or documentation as to how the amount of each item is to be computed.
The LESSOR is not required to purchase or rent any products, equipment, or services from LESSEE as a
condition of entering into this lease agreement.
(8) The DRIVER is responsible for retrieving load from specific job site and dumping load at proper dump site,
which will be determined per contract.
(9) LESSOR shall in case of accident notify LESSEE immediately of said accident so that LESSEE may be able
to provide sufficient information in giving notice to all authorities as provided by law.
(10) The LESSOR shall be liable for the entire loss or damage to cargo and third person or property
resulting from negligent, willful or intentional act of the LESSOR, his agent or employees. This shall
include, but is not limited to, colliding with overhead structures, and cargo loss due to improper or
negligent securing by the LESSOR, his agents or employees.
(11) It is agreed that the services of LESSOR under the terms of this lease agreement is that of an
independent contractor and that no "employee-employer" relationship exists between LESSOR and
LESSEE. LESSOR is therefore responsible for providing his own workmen's compensation insurance,
employment and income taxes, etc. Further, any drivers or employees of LESSOR are the complete
responsibility of the LESSOR.